The key to success in the digital age is the use of AI technologies, such as Performance Max – a goal-based campaign that markets across all of Google’s inventory (Youtube, Gmail, Search) and promises an 18% increase in conversions at a similar cost per action.
Search engines are one of the biggest opportunities for advertisers. Google already offers these tools; Broad Match is a keyword match AI that show matches even if the keyword is not being used based on the meaning of the word. This broadens the search circle.
AI is something that we should be leaning into because it offers:
- Customer Insights: AI can collect and analyse large amounts of data about customers to provide more accurate customer personas, segment audiences and tailor messaging and campaigns to specific individuals or groups
- Personalization: By creating personalized experiences for customers across various touchpoints such as websites, emails and social media more relevant products, content or services will be recommended and tailored to each individual, boosting sales.
- Automation: Automating routine marketing tasks such as sending emails or managing ad campaigns can save time and resources.
- Predictive analysis: AI can predict future customer behaviour patterns and identify opportunities for growth.
- Chatbots: AI chatbots provide 24/7 customer support, answer common questions and guide customers through the buying process. This can save resources and time and improve customer satisfaction.
Overall, AI is helping marketers to better understand and engage with their customers, while also streamlining their workflows and improving ROI.